02 January 2009

New Year Resolutions

I've never been one to create a list of new year resolutions, mainly because I know that chances that I will actually follow through are slim. I know, I know, I should have a little more faith in myself, but I don't. Anyways, this year I am making that list and I'm going to try my hardest to see my resolutions through. So, here goes...

1. Start exercising regularly. (Ryan and I got a jump start on this yesterday, actually, with a 2-mile walk!)
2. Find a volunteer opportunity or community service project to become involved with.
3. Go back to school for my teacher certification and masters degree.
4. Stop worrying about the small things.
5. Learn how to be more thrifty/frugal and better stick to the budget.

If I accomplish all of these things this year, then it will be a great year! I'll keep you all posted of my success.

Happy 2009, everyone!!

No comments: