02 January 2012

18 Months Later...

I'm back. My New Years resolutions are spinning around and one is to start blogging again. One of my most favorite things to do at night is sit on the couch with my ipad and read blogs. I love all blogs: family, crafts, sewing, DIY, and just plain funny ones, too (check out Parenting. Illustrated with Crappy Pictures -- hilarious!). So, here I am, hoping to get back into the routine of blogging for my sake more than any one else who may read this. I know I will be happy I did when I look back at the end of the year and see all of the cool things we did. And I might even get fancy and turn the blog into a book (stole that idea from Heather!).

I'll leave you with a couple pictures from the holidays. We had a great time celebrating with my family, all siblings and cousins included. Papa even dressed up as Santa Claus! Eva scored big time in the toy/book/clothes department. I didn't do half bad myself, and I think Ryan is pleased with his new loot, too!

New trike!


Wearing cousin Connor's hat! She put it on backwards herself. I love the Punky Brewster look!


Our family on Christmas Day.


Eva was not too thrilled about Santa and was clinging to me for dear life!


Waiting in line to see Santa.


Playing with cousin, Patricia.


She was a little happier with this Santa (I wonder if she knew it was Papa? :) ).

Happy New Year to you all!

Love, Meghan



No comments: