25 January 2009

Day 7 - 1/25/09

For today's pictures, I thought I'd share with everyone what my classroom looks like. These are not the best pictures... the classroom is messy because we were painting,but you get the idea. This is the area where we eat lunch, do art projects, etc.

This area is used for circle time, dramatic play, puzzles and games, etc.

Today, Kim and I went in and painted. We could not stand the white walls anymore, so we painted the bathroom a light green and we painted one wall a light purple. We plan to do more, but this took about 3 hours so we're going to hit it again another day. This is the after pic of the bathroom. I don't know if you can tell or not, but this is the light green color that we used.

This is the before pic. Nice white walls, huh?

No comments: