23 January 2009

Day 5 - 1/23/09

I didn't really do anything today worth of taking a picture of. I spent my day at school cleaning my classroom. So, for today's picture, I'm pulling one out of the archives.

This is a picture of me and Ryan at the Nutcraker in Seattle this past Christmas Eve. One of the traditions that Ryan and I have stared since we've been married is going to the Nutcraker on Christmas Eve (my birthday). Ryan surprised me with tickets this year (thanks Phil & Cindy!). I didn't think we were going to be able to go due to lack of money to buy tickets, but Ryan, the sweet husband that he is, asked his Mom and Dad for tickets as our Christmas present. It was the perfect gift and the perfect way to spend my birthday. I love this tradition and I hope we can keep it going for many, many years.

No comments: