07 August 2008

Happy Birthday, Ryan!

Today is my amazing husband, Ryan's, birthday. The big 2-9! Only one more year 'til he's officially an old man :) So, in light of this glorious occasion, here are 10 reasons why I love Ryan (in no specific order):

1. He has an amazing heart. He is so kind and would do anything for anyone.
2. He's very smart and talented. He is musically talented, artistically talented, as well as academically talented. Most people aren't gifted in this many ways, but he sure is!
3. He has a great sense of humor. I'll admit, at times I wish he could be a little more serious, but generally I'm amazed with his sense of humor :)
4. He's a great son and brother (and uncle). He's loves his family very much and that is something I'll always respect him for.
5. He's a hard worker. I know that he will always take care of me and our family, no matter what.
6. He's a people person. I never feel nervous to introduce him to people because he is always a crowd pleaser. He has no trouble finding things to talk about with all kinds of people and he is always genuinely friendly.
7. He's creative. When we first started dating he would make me funny cards for things like President's day just to bring a smile to my face.
8. He always lets me relax when I need it without reminding me of the hundreds of things I should be doing!
9. He helps me around the house. He's never been the kind of guy that expects me to take care of the chores around the house all by myself. In fact, he is usually the one to do the laundry!
10. He loves me! What more can I ask for. He's the love of my life and I love him dearly.

Happy birthday, Ryan!

No comments: